I am pleased to announce that all of the modules, plugins and extensions for AlphaUserPoints 1.6.x and 1.7.x were all update for future compatibility with the next AlphaUserPoints 1.8.0. This new version coming soon.
This also fixes many small bugs included in these modules and plugins.
Pending the release of this new version AUP 1.8.0, I present to you here some new features introduced in the new version:
- added QRCode for coupon code
- added QRCode for invite link in user profile (new param show/hide in menu)
- added categories for coupon code
- added categories for levels - ranks - medals
- added categories for raffle
- added 'Once per week per user' possibility for attrib/remove points in rule
- added 'Once per month per user' possibility for attrib/remove points in rule
- added 'Once per year per user' possibility for attrib/remove points in rule
- added format number for output points (new param in general config)
- added format number function for output points in API
- added new sql update Joomla system
- added new event triggered by AlphaUserPoints and used by other extensions: onSendNotificationAlphaUserPoints()
An example of usage of QRCode for coupon code: a manager of a pizza shop that has a site with registered members, can print coupons code (or print the QR code on the boxes of pizza!) And then distribute them to its customers. They collect points and came to X points wins a free pizza!
COMING SOON !