Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem

Problem 1 year, 5 months ago #20923

• gargajo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I've searched the forums and I've couldn't find any solution (only one topic about this issue but no solution at all).

The problem is that I can't access my profile (from the menu link) because an error is displayed ("You are not authorized to view this page").

What can I do to fix this? Is this a permission (chmod) problem?

Thanks.

Re: Problem 1 year, 4 months ago #21105

• sourisbleue
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem. According to Bernard the solution has been given somewhere in the forum but it seems to be really difficult to find it.

If some moderator/member know where the solution is, he would be really nice to indicate where we can find it.

Re: Problem 1 year, 4 months ago #21109

• Bernard
  • Administrator
No related to chmod. You must set up the menu to registered, that's all.
More components on this site are free but...
Ever thought about giving something back?
Please make a donation if you want to support its continued development. Your donations help by hardware, hosting services and other expenses.

Re: Problem 1 year, 4 months ago #21111

• sourisbleue
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your answer but my menu is already with registered access.

The problem seems to be elsewhere : indeed, when I access my user profil (from the User List Layout for instance, clicking on a username), I access it with the adress http://www.my-site.com/index.php/aup-pr...account/my-user-name,
whereas when I try to access to my profil page as a current user (clicking on my menu link corresponding to item menu of Menu Item Type : AlphaUserPoints ยป User points profile layout), I am redirect to the page http://www.my-site.com/index.php/aup-profile. What you can see is that there is not in the link the part corresponding to the account of the current user (the /account/my-user-name part).

So the problem seems to come from here, but how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance for your support,

Re: Problem 1 year, 4 months ago #21118

• Bernard
  • Administrator
Appears on all username ?
More components on this site are free but...
Ever thought about giving something back?
Please make a donation if you want to support its continued development. Your donations help by hardware, hosting services and other expenses.

Re: Problem 1 year, 4 months ago #21120

• sourisbleue
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, even if I log with my super user, I always have the same problem : the page called by the menu item is always of the form : www.my-site.com/index.php/aup-profile without the /account/my-user-name part at the end.

Thanks for your help
  • Page:
Moderators: adroussel, dalekurt, migus, some1new
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds
Goto Top