Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules

Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 11 months ago #20222

• anavrinsea
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am a premium customer of AUP and hope to support AUP more in the future. AUP is a big part of my site and right now I have a few misc problems I would need help fixing.

1) I make use of the "Latest Activity" and "Monthly Stat Points" modules. The monthly points stats work perfect for the most part and takes into account nearly every point from the rules earned. Except for two rules.

One is the "Refereed points earned". If A refers B to the site, and A earns 10% points every time time B does something, it is calculated correctly in the overall points, but it is not calculated in the monthly stats module. The same goes for the points from "updating jomsocial status" from the premium rule pack. How can I make the points be counted in the monthly points module like all the other rules?

2) Whenever a new post is made in kunena, the topic title is highlighted as a hyperlink. But is not working as intended as it does not point to the topic. Instead it just points to my site's URL. Is it possible to fix this to point to the relevant kunena post?

3) The user name link does not follow the sef menu alias which jomsocial uses and instead uses a /component/ in the link. This leads to duplicate content URLS. How can i make sure it uses the same link as jomsocial? I have already set it to use jomsocial in all settings in the AUP config.

4) Bug - The Kunena thank you rule is reversed. I have fixed it already by implementing a simple workaround hard coded in. Just wanted to let you know so you can fix it in your next version.

My site can be viewed at www.thesmartlocal.com

Thank you for all your help and i look forward to continue supporting AUP.

I have attached the report information in the spoiler.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by anavrinsea.

Re: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 11 months ago #20225

• Bernard
  • Administrator
I will check this for the problem with the module Monthly Stat Points.

For other points see with the developer team of Kunena and JomSocial
More components on this site are free but...
Ever thought about giving something back?
Please make a donation if you want to support its continued development. Your donations help by hardware, hosting services and other expenses.

Re: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 11 months ago #20228

• anavrinsea
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Bernard I will await your reply. I actually managed to solve the Jomsocial issue by hard coding my menu item in the file. I can't figure out the kuenana link tho.

The code of the link looks is this

$datareference = '<a rel="nofollow" href="' . KunenaRoute::_($message->getPermaUrl()) . '">' . $message->subject . '</a>';

But it does not work It just links to my root directory instead of the kunena post.

Re: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 10 months ago #20397

• anavrinsea
  • Fresh Boarder
Bernard wrote:
I will check this for the problem with the module Monthly Stat Points.

For other points see with the developer team of Kunena and JomSocial

Hi Bernard, any updates on this? Still waiting patiently!

Re: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 10 months ago #20402

• Bernard
  • Administrator
Sorry, not enough time at the moment.
More components on this site are free but...
Ever thought about giving something back?
Please make a donation if you want to support its continued development. Your donations help by hardware, hosting services and other expenses.

Re: Misc Problems with AUP Activvity & Stats modules 1 year, 9 months ago #20609

• anavrinsea
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Bernard,

Any time this year?
Moderators: adroussel, dalekurt, migus, some1new
Time to create page: 1.30 seconds
Goto Top