Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

.componentheading still there after change menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: .componentheading still there after change menu

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15620

• Chacapamac
  • Senior Boarder
The only difference I can see between the example I provide here is that the Contact component (here AiContactsafe) have is componentheading inside is aicontactsafe DIV

Alpha have is component heading outside the alphacontent DIV maybe this is the problem. It will have to be related to Joomla itself (1.5.23) in my case, or not the Alpha default.php template file as they are mostly identical in the alpha .16 version.

I think the apparition of the componentheading, patway alphabar should be conditionnal to the apparition of the alphacontent div, no alphacontent div no componentheading etc....

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15621

• lucid
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm running into the same problem here, very strange. Anyone manage to find a solution?

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15622

• Chacapamac
  • Senior Boarder
If you look at my other thread, you will see that when you get out of Alpha to another menu, the button state active stay on the directory instead to change for the new clicked menu.

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15627

• Chacapamac
  • Senior Boarder
Site Live

Link to live site

Same problems that on my local server.

HELP!

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15637

• Mig70
  • Fresh Boarder
My only "fix"... I gave up on websanpr and rollback alphacontent to 4.0.16.

Re: .componentheading still there after change menu 3 years, 3 months ago #15656

• Chacapamac
  • Senior Boarder
I will test today and wait until tomorrow to roll back —No Choice.
Moderators: flyman1664
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds
Goto Top