Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5

JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 10 months ago #1493

I saw some messages on here that the integration provided by tester didn't work with the latest JomComment. This one does. But I do want to make a point real quick: I have ZERO development experience and yet I was able to use the info provided about creating an integration added with Tester's original integration to do this. I can see how experts on here get tired of people asking for everything to be done for them without actually trying it themselves. If everybody on here tried just a little, we would have rules for many, many more components out there!!

File Attachment:

File Name: jomcomment_0f3751d50638bafc16736468c59177ff.zip
File Size: 13412

Re:JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 10 months ago #1866

• SuperSam
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the plug in and the words of inspiration right after I installed this plug in I created my own for JomSocial PhotoUpload. I had a question though does it display the amount of points earned because I get no message indicating that points were earned but they are reflected in my points.

Sam

Re:JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 9 months ago #1891

I'm glad you saw my note as "inspirational"! Looking back, it was pretty harsh!

Anyway, you are right that it does not say that you have earned points for the comment. Don't know how to do that aspect...

(p.s. Way to go on the new plugins!! Great to see more people jumping in and creating their more integrations!)

Re:JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 6 months ago #3346

• bwilhelm
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using this file, and am on j 1.5.9 and jomcomment 3.0.1 Build 561, and its not working. The rule is published, so im not sure what is going on.

Re:JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 6 months ago #3355

I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm using Joomla 1.5.7 and the same version of JomComment. I don't know if I have the technical proficiency to trouble-shoot, but maybe if you posted a few more details then you might get a more experienced programmer to help.

Re:JomComment Integ. for 3.0.1 Build 561 - Joomla 1.5 5 years, 6 months ago #3393

• bwilhelm
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah I'm not sure what details would be help to be honest...I'm running on a dedicated server, I have installed the rule. I have attached screen shots of my settings and installs.
Attachments:
Moderators: adroussel, dalekurt, migus, some1new
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds
Goto Top